As I have a system of expressing it in my own language easily, why I sud go for Banglish. So i always write my status message in Bangla whenever possible. Many of my friends are unable to see those message and asking me to write it english which I wont do. So I decided to write a article about it.
If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you dont have to do anything and you can see bangla in facebook and other sites. I will show you how to write bangla in easy way later in this article.
But if you are a Windows Xp user, then you will have to go through some simple steps to configure your Windows and browser to show bangla properly.
Step 1 : Install icomplex script.You need to download and install icomplex script to configure your Windows to show bangla language. you can download it from here DOWNLOAD
you may want to restart your pc after installing.do it.
Step 2 : Download the Banlga fontAlthough, all the necesarry font is included in the icomplex script. but if thats missing download the Solaiman Lipi font from here and copy and paste the font file to Control Panel > Fonts. If its already there then just replace it.
Step 3 : Configure your Browser to show Bangla font.If you are using firefox then follow these steps :
- From Tools menu, select Options.
- From this Options window, click on Contents.
- Click on Advanced button in Fonts & Colors section.
- Click on the drop down list for option Fonts For. Select Bengali from this list.
- in all the option fields select Solaiamn Lipi/Siyam Ruapli from the drop down menuand then click on OK.
- In Opera press CTRL+F12 (together), it should bring the options menu
- go to "Advanced" tab and choose "Fonts" on the left pan. Then find the "International Font" button and click on that.
- In the Writing System, choose "Bengali" and under "Normal font", you should see the Bangla fonts installed in your system. From the list, choose Siyam Rupali or Solaiman Lipi
- Click OK. Close the Preference dialog box and Restart the browser.
- Go to the menu bar of your browser for Customize and Control Google Chrome –> Options
- Go to Minor Tweaks tab. Then click Change font and language setting.
- Go to Fonts and Encoding tab. Select SolaimanLipi font as all the fonts and select Unicode (UTF-8) as Default Encoding.
- Then go to Languages tab. Click Add button and select Bengali as language. Then click OK.
Write Bangla ?wonder how you can also write your own message in bangla like your friends do. Its lot easier too. you can write bangla as normally you spell it in English. much more like Banglish typing.
take a look at this page.
Tou can write there and copy and paste it in facebook or any webpage that supports unicode. There is also example and guideline on how to type bangle.just scroll down the page.