পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

Software I use

I have decided to publish a series of software I use and why I choose them. Because I chose software by comparing them with other brands and satisfied only when they meet certain criteria such as Resource consumption, Speed, Effectiveness, served features and of course my motto ( work smart save time) I think these articles will help my readers to chose an good software for their everyday computing needs and save their time by work smartly.

I will also rate software according to their level of operating complexity so that user can chose the right criteria for them. the level will be :

  • Basic -  easy and effective software that requires no extra knowledge to operate the software. Mostly 1click and lightweight software will be in this category. A common example of this type is CCleaner
  • Moderate – requires a little understanding of the software function.
  • Advanced – only for those who have a very good expertise regarding Operating System and Software and want to do more and seek complete solutions and effectiveness.

Hope you all will enjoy my articles.thnx

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন